Do you wonder
- How will I make my space trustier for its users in the new normal?
- How will I be sure about the accomplishment of the designed protocols?
- Are protocols and measures definitions good enough or should I do anything else?
- How can I be more transparent about the adopted measures?
What we do
- Measure social distancing
- Control capacity
- Reinforce hygienic cleaning tasks
- People flow problem identification
- Occupancy analysis
Cubelizer offers a business-intelligence solution to analyze people flow in shopping centers, retail and workplaces. By running anonymized image processing algorithms and using machine learning techniques, we detect people in an accurate, anonymously and in a passive and non-intrusive way. Our computer vision based IoT solution provides deep comprehension of people movements and behavior. Our deployments are easy and quick. Take the leap to further enhance, progress and advance in the smart space management, and moreover, manage your space in the new normal based on data and demonstrate you are doing your best to give your users a real safe and healthy place to stay.
Workplaces and shopping centers are taking advantage of the solution already.
- Monitor actual social distancing and find how well people are following this measures.
- Verify occupancy: check whether people are using the space according to the new set of rules.
- Manage capacity. Crowded spaces or even spaces over their limited maximum capacity might be a health, security and legal issue. Having real time information about the amount of people inside the office is key.
- Deeper sanitization of specific areas. Knowing most used spaces and areas will allow cleaning staff to be more effective paying higher attention to those areas to guarantee the proper hygienic status.
- Manage queues. One of the most conflictive points is the canteen due to long queues and the crowded perdios of the day.
SHOPPING CENTERS SOLUTION
- Control the actual number of visitors inside. Share this information with your visitors will increase calm and confidence in your mall or store.
- Monitor actual social distancing. Detecting anonymously and accurately people`s positions inside the space, social distancing accomplishment is measured.
- Control spaces sanitization to be more efficient in your cleaning operations.
- Manage people flow and queues. Verifying the right use of people flow directions to prevent people are crossing face to face will help understand how good they have been designed.